Green and Alternative Energy Financing
High energy costs (rising energy pricing) and high energy consumption (inefficient building and operational processes) are real threats for sustainable economic development. With an economy vulnerable for global developments and their consequences and the need to reduce and manage operational costs for businesses to have a better chance to deal with the challenges in the current economic climate, it is imperative to look for viable alternatives regarding energy costs and consumption.
Within this context KORPODEKO is promoting the financing of products and services that contribute to the reduction of adverse effects on the environment as well as improvement of productivity, efficiency and operational performance of its clients through the use of clean technology and environmentally friendly products, services and concepts. We focus on products and technologies that replace fossil fuel or fossil fuel induced energy.
New and existing clients can apply for KIP-Green. Projects that qualify for green financing consideration are:
- Alternative production of potable water or water for other purposes;
- Renewable energy production through wind turbines, water and other alternative sources;
- Financing of non-traditional equipment that represents an alternative source of cooling, heating, energy consumption reduction.
This program does not include the financing of any conventional energy induced or operated equipment. Clients must submit all other relevant and/or requested information for the proper consideration of the credit application.
Korpodeko offers the following incentives under this program:
To qualifying and approved requests Korpodeko will apply an interest rate of 5% p.a
- Korpodeko will accept 100% soft collateral up to an amount of ANG 500,000
- Above ANG 500,000 hard collateral coverage will be required to qualify under the product offer specification (special interest rate)
- Standard evaluation information will apply including approval of DOW, Aqualectra and others plus a third green consultant review may apply
- Other conditions will be determined on a case-by-case basis